If you have been accused of domestic abuse or another crime, now is the time to exercise your right to an attorney. A conviction can lead to a criminal record, jail time and, in the case of domestic abuse, the loss of the right to spend time with your children and even enter your own home. A conviction of domestic abuse can also seriously hamper the advancement of your rights in a divorce or custody case.
Protecting Your Rights After A Criminal Charge
At the Worsham Law Firm, P.A., we can help you fight charges of domestic abuse or unrelated criminal charges. We have helped numerous central Arkansas area residents in the areas of criminal defense law, domestic abuse and the overlapping legal area of family law, and can provide aggressive representation in both criminal and family court.
Types Of Cases We Take On
Firm attorneys Richard E. Worsham and Victoria Medina are members of the American Association for Justice and the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, and can aggressively and effectively fight your charges. Criminal charges we handle include:
- White collar crimes, including identity theft, wire and mail fraud, credit card charges, forgery, embezzlement, employee theft and mortgage charges.
- Violent crimes, including rape, statutory rape, molestation, assault and battery.
- DUI and drunk driving.
- Sex charges, including voyeurism, possession of child pornography, indecent exposure, rape and solicitation of a minor.
- Stealing, including larceny, burglary, robbery, theft and bad checks/”hot” checks.
- Drug charges, including drug possession, distribution, selling and manufacturing.
- Domestic abuse. If you have been charged with domestic abuse and are subject to an order of protection, we can work to prevent the order’s entry, represent you against your accuser and protect your rights, including your right to see your children and your right to own a firearm.
Face Criminal Charges Head-On
Have you been accused of domestic abuse, a white collar crime, or writing a bad check? We can help. Call Worsham Law Firm, P.A., at 501-228-0668 or 501-490-9379 or write to us for a initial consultation and aggressive criminal defense.